[ncdnhc-discuss] U.S. Congress plans hearings for .kids proposal

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Oct 24 09:01:47 CEST 2001

If there's to be a .kids, then as a proof of concept and as a
compromise (sounds like Markey and Shimkus will not give up easily on
this) it should be tried as a second level under .us rather than as a
global TLD.

As a TLD forced on the world by two US politicians .kids is a bad
idea. Under .us, I personally, as a non US citizen, don't feel I have
any right to object, and the proof of concept might be useful.

(fwiw)

Adam