[ncdnhc-discuss] .biz rollout further delayed

David Corish corish at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 16:37:30 CEST 2001

Mr. Crocker,

To overlook another Neulevel delay as "...nothing at all...", is certainly
naive on your part.  Since  you're interested in my fantasies, you'll be
interested to know I previously fantasized that Afilias was a woefully
underpowered registry.  Looks like I was correct there.   For a registry to
seek additional delay(s) AFTER the originally scheduled rollout, only shows
they didn't test there system adequately in advance.  You disagree here?
Basically, they couldn't cut it.  They couldn't meet deadlines.  They
couldn't perform as promised.

Actually, I also fantasize that one day ICANN will select a registry
operator whose board members aren't commingled with the DNSO.

If you're privy to the real reason Neulevel seeks another two week delay,
perhaps you'll share it with us and prove me wrong.

D. Corish