[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Constituency Meeting inthe morning.

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Tue Oct 16 13:15:24 CEST 2001

Milton,

> Approval of minutes is fine to do over the list, but I don't
> know why YJ allocated 20 minutes to that, because
> it never takes that much time anyway.

The reason it was allocated for 20 mins was to give us more
time to coordinate better such as who will be a scriber for the
meeting, which sometimes was forgotten by all etc.

On the other hand, usually, nobody explained the details of
what happened during the last meeting, which usually help
the attendees who might have not attended the meeting.

Since we decided to do this through the list, are we ready to
go through Chris' memo, which was circulated on September 25
urgently asked after we started to proceed the meeting.

> I totally disagree that reports on Name Council activity are
> one-way. Whoever asserted this has apparently not attended
> NCDNHC meetings. MANY questions  about what is happening
> and why, and what we should do about it come up during
> these reports. Those discussions are extremely valuable and
> must be retained as part of the f2f meeting.

As you pointed out in your other message everybody is terribly
busy with too many things, which I think should not be used as an
excuse for no written report since took over being a representative
from NCDNHC.

The rights should be accompanied with the "Responsibility."

Therefore, it is more desirable for NC representative of each
Task Force or expecting Non-NC Task Force members have
to feel obligated to make a proper report to the constituency
which they many times they claim they do represent it in public.

Thank you,
YJ