[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Constituency Meeting in the morning.

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Mon Oct 15 16:45:08 CEST 2001

Approval of minutes is fine to do over the list, but I don't
know why YJ allocated 20 minutes to that, because
it never takes that much time anyway.

I totally disagree that reports on Name Council activity are
one-way. Whoever asserted this has apparently not attended
NCDNHC meetings. MANY questions  about what is happening
and why, and what we should do about it come up during
these reports. Those discussions are extremely valuable and
must be retained as part of the f2f meeting.

>>> "YJ Park" <yjpark at myepark.com> 10/14/01 09:47PM >>>

If I this is agreeable by majority of members, let's try it this way.