[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Constituency Meeting in the morning.

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Oct 16 11:02:57 CEST 2001

Dear YJ and others,

What do you mean by "8. Final Position of NCDNHC(1hr)"? If it means
NCDNHC's response to ALSC's final report, I think, we should prepare for a
resolution in advance to clarify our points. In that report, the word of
consensus is being used twenty times without getting any consensus and
sometimes judging expression like "no apparent consensus" also comes out.
NCDNHC could show up clearly what is not consensus there and what is truly
consensus.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr