[ncdnhc-discuss] Esther Dyson on the Agenda Change

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Mon Oct 15 16:42:31 CEST 2001

What is most significant in your exchange is that you choose to pursue an
ad hominem, rather than respond to the content of my note.

Let me make that content more clear:

You are making suggestions that we pursue activities that have nothing at
all to do with ICANN's scope of work.

To the extent that you disagree with this assessment, please explain how to
take the broad topics that you list and find ways for ICANN to have any
effect on them.

d/