[ncdnhc-discuss] Names Council Task Force ORG policy

Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sun Oct 7 03:15:23 CEST 2001

Milton,

re the Task Force on ORG policy, I have a question now.

In stating that the call for applications must be reviewed by the TF, has
the Names Council agreed to delegate its functions on the TF, are they
being preempted, or is there foreseen a form of coordination between the
TF and the NC as a body with formal functions to accomplish?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405

http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org