Afilias (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Why is "Marketing ccTLDs ...)

Marc Schneiders marc at schneiders.org
Thu Oct 4 23:44:21 CEST 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, at 15:55 [=GMT-0400], Milton Mueller wrote:

> ... (indeed, New.net seems more competent
> than ICANN and Afilias), and yet all of them have been
> blocked by ICANN.

I have this evening received confirmations for the registration of
farce.info from two different registrars. Most registrars are not able
yet to do live .info names at all. Well. This is the stability and
competition ICANN provides us. @$50k plus all this experience in the
Afilias consortium. I am tempted a lot to get horribly sarcastic.

M.