[ncdnhc-discuss] Names Council Task Force ORG policy

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Thu Oct 4 20:14:10 CEST 2001

Milton et al,

I have to apologize for a mistake I made.  When I agreed
with Adam's request, I had assumed that  he had in mind
discussing the CEDRP at the NCDNHC meeting.  I know
that's not what he said, but I'm overwhelmed with email
right now, and I'm trying to process it as fast as I can.
This leads to my making mistakes.  Sorry.

If there is time to discuss the CEDRP at the NCDNHC
meeting, I'd be interested in hearing other people's thoughts
on the topic.  Meanwhile, I agree that it's best not to raise
the issue at the NC meeting without having first sounded out
several of the other members of the NC.

Barbara