[ncdnhc-discuss] Fw: [ntepptf] TF Report made during GA in Montevideo

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Wed Oct 17 14:10:26 CEST 2001

Dear Members,

This is the draft report which I sent to New TLD evaluation TF
for the comments yesterday. There was no comment yet and
Stuart today issued the draft report following this.

As you can see here, we have made very little progress which
I feel sorry for. As always, your comments will be invited and
welcomed.

Regards,
YJ