[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Application and Information form forparticipation in the NCD

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Wed Oct 3 19:00:16 CEST 2001

Yes, I think that is how we will have to handle this.
That is the principle we have applied to several other
cases. So I would move that Potter Yachters be
changed to non-voting status until and unless Kent decides
which constituency he is really a member of.

>>> Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> 10/02/01 11:06PM >>>
If Kent's company is a voting member of the business constituency,
Potter Yachters will surely be non voting in the NCC so long as Kent
is their representative? Expect this will bother the yachters much.

Adam