[ncdnhc-discuss] No new LA agenda

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Mon Oct 1 06:34:48 CEST 2001

Lynn is a staff member who serves at the pleasure of the board.  He is a
board member 'ex officio' which means so long as he's on the job he's on
the board; if he retires/quits/is fired then he's off it.

So, in US law, he's staff, who happens to be on the board.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                 -->It's very hot and humid here.<--