[ncdnhc-discuss] Current charter...

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Sun Nov 25 19:52:51 CET 2001

Dear Marc Schneiders and others,

I don't know what had been done within constituency about Randy Bush's
notice. The one thing I clearly remember is that I informed adcom of this
problem on August 22 of this year - almost three months ago, and adcom
immediately requested ICANN - administrative contact - to take necessary
measures. But still it doesn't work except for temporary recovery of
function. Anyhow, this is very ridiculous for us to talk about name or
numbers in this situation regardless of whether the responsibility of this
problem is ICANN or Verisign.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr