[ncdnhc-discuss] Current charter...

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Sun Nov 25 17:34:01 CET 2001

At 10:39 AM 11/25/2001 +0100, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>  We are in the DNSo so it would be great if we could run DNS to let
>people find our websites other than by IP number, don't you think?... I
>think it is
>now a month. And Thanksgiving is over, isn't it?

Actually, Marc, the problem is that Randy gave the constituency 9 months'
notice and the constituency ignored the issue until there was a
problem.  So now we are in emergency mode.  The fact that customer
interactions with Verisign are problematic has been well-known for many
years.  So the real problem here has been with the constituency's
administrative contacts.

d/