[ncdnhc-discuss] FYI

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 23 01:38:56 CET 2001

Dear Fellows NCDNHC,
I have no reason to disbelieve the correctness of Mr. Kent Crispin position
below.
I therefore ask for the acknowledgement of he FRAX as a voting Member of
the NCDNHC represented by its Chair (myself). Any other attitude would  be
discriminatory as the Frax is curently denied a voting Membership at the
NCDNHC on the grounds that I am the representative of my small technical
venture firm (UTEL), which is a member of the BC in exactly the same terms
as Songbird and Mr. Kent Crispin.
Best reards. Jefsey Morfin