[ncdnhc-discuss] Nomination to NC Structure TaskForce

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Nov 22 19:28:34 CET 2001

At 12:57 PM 11/22/2001 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Just a further clarification.

Thanks for the clarification.

>It is unfortunate that there are people
>on this list who attempt to exploit such
>problems to foment division

It is also unfortunate that you chose to let the Adcom problem deprive the
constituency of participation in the task force for 3 weeks, and then
attempted to slip that matter past the Marina del Rey constituency meeting
with the briefest of reports.

Had the matter not been pursued further during that meeting, we would have
no representation indefinitely.

Perhaps the most unfortunate, Milton, is that you find accountability and
dialogue so distasteful that you must personally attack those who seek it
for you.

d/