[ncdnhc-discuss] Nomination to NC Structure TaskForce

Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Nov 16 08:42:29 CET 2001

Milton,

could you please describe the reasoning behind your nomination of Chun
Eung Hwi, in order to get a resemblance of process here? What are the
specific merits of E.H. that you have in mind, ie experience in
organizational design, managerial background, understanding of human
relations, communication competence, etc., or others, that make him more
fit, in your view, to
participate in a collective, cross-constituency restructuring effort than
other possible candidates?

Do you think that our Names Council representatives are less apt, and for
what reason?

And, would you also tell us what you expect to happen after the
nomination? Do we vote, discuss, acclaim or what?

BTW I beg to differ with Kathy's memory; the AdCom is conceived much less
for representation and more for management of internal affairs.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405

http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org