[ncdnhc-discuss] Revised security resolution

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 7 04:31:32 CET 2001

A part from saying what I say for long that Louis Tonton is God :-) the
last node, the perfect root...

On 02:02 07/11/01, Dave Crocker said:
>         Each node must have a single registry.
>        That registry must have a coherent and regulated relationship
>         with each sub-node below it and with the super-node above it

this is a perfect description of the DNS system and the perfect explanation
why Kar, New.net and so forth are right and clear. I suggest you chew that
perfect description for a while without thinking to any proposition to the
IETF, or RFC. Dont rebuild the system, just use it now you know how it
woks.... Took time!