[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership eligibility for chapters

Barbara Simons barbara.simons at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 29 20:40:56 CET 2001

Dear Dave,

I accept that you were talking about the issue of Kent's being
allowed to vote in two constituencies, rather than the proposal
to reduce the number of postings per person per day.  It would
have helped if you had stated your concern clearly initially.
As I said earlier, I suspect that limiting the number of postings
will cause each of us to be more precise in our writings and,
we can hope, avoid such ambiguity in the future.

I share your concern, stated below, about personal abuse on this list.
I have saved quite a few of your emails, and I would be happy
to post a collection of your comments that I consider to be
abusive, both to me and to others.  I would suggest that this
is an especially weak point for you, of all people, to be making.

This is my second and therefore last posting for today.

Regards,
Barbara