[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: More on SVPA

Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Nov 6 06:55:02 CET 2001

Milton,

the contentiousness was sparked because for the first time you addressed
other people in the organization and not the appointed rep; copying the
list is not the same as addressing the issue on the list. Though these
procedures are not in the bylaws (the deficiencies of which have been
pinpointed again), the trick could have worked, maybe, but didn't.

That's the big difference with FRAX. And agree or disagree, we are having
discussions with the present, COI-ridden FRAX representative, both on the
representation of his organization and on the many other issues on which
he has an opinion to share.

Can we face the fact that you tried to kick out Dave and couldn't this
time, and go on with our other subjects? Like, would the AdCom please help
us keep track of what proposed resolutions are open for discussion and/or
will be subject to discussion and voting in the Marina del Rey meeting?
Are any of them competing with another?

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405

http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org