[ncdnhc-discuss] The Ironic .BIZ

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Tue Nov 6 00:51:29 CET 2001

It has to be truely ironic to some people that some of the people
who were once stridently opposed to .BIZ as a TLD have now
come full circle and are making a lot of money from it. They of
course claimed they had no conflict of interest back then and of
course claim no conflict of interest now. They are so pure, they
always operate for the good of that ever elusive "Internet Community".
Most people now see that they are some of the worst scoundrels
on the face of the Earth. I suggest that everyone read the history of
the .BIZ TLD, and take a moment to evaluate what such a travesty
says about mankind.
http://www.dot-biz.com/History/

The good news is that the .BIZ Community will be allowed to grow,
now that the "right people" have seen the light. As the .BIZ Community
grows beyond the "toy" Proof-of-Concept Phase, it hopefully will be
able to move beyond the petty debates that litter the I* organizations.
>From a technical side, the .BIZ Community will also be able to move
away from the toy servers and and into more serious infrastructure to
ensure the security and reliability that the .BIZ Community will demand.
The games are over, let the .BIZ begin.

Jim Fleming
Why Gamble on a .BIZ Lottery? Start a Real .BIZ Today !
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
0:212 - BIZ World