[Fwd: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Resolution on GAC] (fwd)

Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Nov 1 18:21:51 CET 2001

Milton, and all,

re the "resolution on GAC", can't we (a part of the DNSO, since the DNSO
is not reduced to the
Names Council!) and the rest of the DNSO quickly put together our
thoughts on dot-info
geo-names restriction and take part in a discussion which calls on *all*
interested parties?
And then of course, once all arguments are (again) on the table, take
the formal role of
advising the Board?

Were it so, I would propose we table the resolution you proposed, and
start ASAP to take part
in the discussion. This does not exclude the resolution. This only does
the same that the
Board resolution (remember I voted against it) did, which is keep
options open.

Alejandro Pisanty