[ncdnhc-discuss] About Marketing Practices in .ORG

Chris Bailey chrisbailey at gn.apc.org
Mon Dec 31 16:54:31 CET 2001

At 19:29 30/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Chris,
>The draft was submitted simultaneously to
>this list and to the TF.
>
>Your tactic of ignoring reality and pretending
>that we can go forward with Sponsored,
>Unrestricted is untenable. Any advice you
>give me based on that premise will be ignored.

Milton,

The policy of Sponsored, Unrestricted was voted for 27-1 by this
Constituency after a great deal of debate and then endorsed unanimously by
the .org taskforce. If it is now untenable to go forward with it because
one person has decided to overrule it (before it even came within his remit
actually), then there really seems to be only one honest course of action
for this Constituency to take.

I propose we wind up the NCDNHC forthwith. It seems that all we are really
doing is acting as a farcical cover of democracy for what is actually a
dictatorship.

Chris Bailey