[ncdnhc-discuss] Unsponsored unrestricted draft

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 29 19:35:00 CET 2001

I am afraid that M$ 2,5 plus M$ 5 to 10 are missing here.
Verisign is to pay M$ 5 and has preregistration up to 10 years to reverse.
I  no way we must accept that the ICANN may make money out of "selling" TLDs.

1) ICANN has no rights on TLDs. And I am *fed up* with dishonesty creep.
2) Alt(sic)root will find a huge legal justification but will never be able
to stop TLD squatting.
Jefsey