[ncdnhc-discuss] representing the NCC

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Dec 28 17:11:56 CET 2001

At 10:56 AM 12/28/2001 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Here is the draft I have proposed to the TF. I think you can
>see that it comes as close to the Sponsored, Unrestricted model
>as is possible.

Hmmm.

You have already put forward a draft to the TF, without giving the NCC a
chance to review it and provide input?

And this is for an issue that is under rather active discussion within the NCC.

And yet, Milton, you cavalierly toss criticisms at Vany about ignoring the
constituency.

It would appear that your vigor in attacking her was primarily to try to
distract us from seeing your own transgressions.

d/