[ncdnhc-discuss] About Marketing Practices in .ORG

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 29 18:35:00 CET 2001

On 08:19 28/12/01, Kent Crispin said:
>You seem ignorant of a critical bit of information: .org is about to
>undergo substantial change in management and environment.  It is highly
>unlikely that it will continue on the same path unless some effort is
>expended to keep it there.

Dear Kent,
we all agree about that. This what has been voted. But Louis Touton's USSR
grid has not updated yet to reality and until it undergoes subtsantial
changes in mangement and Internet environment basic understanding we will
have to continue on the same and absurd Louis' path making some efforts to
keep .org where it should be.

Dear Dave, the support of Milton has nothing personnal. It is the support
of the text which has been voted by everyone but one now vocal to support
it, and the support of an effort to by Milton to cope with the Staff
irrealism. Now, let us know on which side you are: on the quasi unanimous
vote or on the Staff's side.
Jefsey