[ncdnhc-discuss] About Marketing Practices in .ORG

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Dec 28 05:05:40 CET 2001

Vany:
This distinction between old and new registrations
is a lot more complicated that you make it seem.

It is clear from our meetings that the constituency
as a whole supports "unrestricted" ORG. We've
had a long debate and votes on the subject.

Because it is difficult if not impossible to
make ORG a sponsored domain without also restricting
it, I favor a unsposnored, unrestricted model,
and that is what most other members have indicated
to me.

Please follow the wishes of the constituency.