[ncdnhc-discuss] From ccTLDs into ccSO

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Sat Dec 22 06:01:17 CET 2001

Let me summarize the ccTLD related discussion so far
within the NCDNHC since Stockholm meeting.

I. Stockholm meeting, June, 2001

1. ccTLD resolutions presented to the constituency.
(Hakikur Rahman, Horacio Cadiz, YJ Park)
http://www.ncdnhc.org/docs/resolution/Stockholm/ST-RAHMAN.html
http://www.ncdnhc.org/docs/resolution/Stockholm/ST-RAHMAN.html
http://www.icann-ncc.org/archives/200106/1061.html

2. ccTLD resoultion passed by NCDNHC
http://www.ncdnhc.org/docs/resolution/Stockholm/ST-ccTLD.html

II. Montevideo, September, 2001

Milton Mueller was sharing his view with ccTLD constituency as
NCDNHC AdCom member upon the invitation regarding the ccSO
formation and the number of at-large directors at the ccTLD meeting.

III. Marina del Rey, November, 2001

3. ccSO discussion was held at the constituency.

Upon the request from ccTLD constituency, NCDNHC AdCom asked
members before the constituency meeting whether NCDNHC should
send YJ Park as NCDNHC representative and it was voted. Majority
agreed to do. Her personal view would be respected as NCDNHC's
views.

Out of ccTLD constituency meeting minutes
(http://www.wwtld.org/Executive_Summary_MdR.html)

> Non-commercial Constituency : YJ Park stated that if the ccTLD was
> willing to outreach to the developing countries, which most of them are
> non-commercial, NCC would cooperate with ccSO.

The report was made in the middle of the NCDNHC meeting in MRD.

4. Raul Echeberria initiated ccSO discussion as Structure TF member
since Dec 19, 2001.

Regards,
YJ Park