[ncdnhc-discuss] Falling between the cracks[NIC-011218.4596] [Fwd: NEW DOMAIN akadhmia.edu] [EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]

Dr. Daniel Carras akadhmia at deltard.org
Fri Dec 21 22:50:44 CET 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Daniel Carras [mailto:info at deltard.org]
Posted At: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:33 PM
Posted To: In Progress - Tammy
Conversation: [Fwd: Re: [NIC-011218.4596] [Fwd: NEW DOMAIN akadhmia.edu]
[EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [NIC-011218.4596] [Fwd: NEW DOMAIN akadhmia.edu]
[EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]

I tried using your website, but my university doesn't fit the standard
catagories. We are
not just a new university (est. 1997) but a new type of university. For
example, we have
no physical address, because we are fully an internet based university.
(see
http://deltard.org/akadhmia - If you need a US address, you can use 5066
Washington st.,
West Roxbury Mass., 02132 .) We are tuition optional with no entrance
restrictions.
Finally, our philosophy forces us to stand independent of all
accreditation bodies.

----
Reply from Educause