[ncdnhc-discuss] Dual Membership?

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Fri Aug 31 18:41:10 CEST 2001

Dear Alex Kirk,

Refer to next definition.

"1. At-large membership should primarily represent those individuals and
organizations that are not represented by the Supporting Organizations
(SOs).  (snip....)

*2.  At-large membership shall be open only to individual persons.
Individuals who are members of the SOs or their constituencies are welcome
to join the at-large membership. The most feasible protection against
capture by interests that are not representative of the the user
community at large is to enroll as many Members as possible."

Excerpts from "Membership Advisory Committee Commentary on the Principles
of the At-large Membership " (URL; http://www.icann.org/macberlin.htm)

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr