[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN committee recommends voting restrictions,fewerAt-Large di rectors

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Wed Aug 29 21:47:08 CEST 2001

"Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM" wrote:

> Dear Chun Eung Hwi,
>
> thanks for the information. It's good I asked since a number of things are
> emerging... seems some laundry needs to be done and hasn't.
>
> >From the DNSO site (ergo from ICANN) we are still inaccessible. Whose
> function would it be to change the link there to the new one?
>
> Someone knows if the agenda for the NCDNHC meeting will be posted on the
> website?
>
> Yours,
>
> Alejandro Pisanty
>
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
> Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
> Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405
>
> http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
> ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
> =====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
> ---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

-
ADCOM is working on the agenda for Montevideo. There was, so far a
proposal by Vany, with two amended proposals by YJ and MM. I am awaiting
they reach consensus to post it onto the web server (reachable only
through the IP). That would come out shortly.
As I will not participate to the f2f meeting, I did not contribute to
its agenda.
Concerning the ncdnhc.org domain name different with Randy Bush, we are
waiting the action of ICANN, who is the administrative contact of it, to
change the technical contact and impement another entry for it in a DNS,
different from psg.com
Cheers
Dany
Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE