[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN committee recommends voting restrictions,fewer At-Large di rectors

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Wed Aug 29 17:50:55 CEST 2001

Dear Dany and others,

Dany is exactly right! Adam, you are confusing.
In Yokohama meeting, at first, the proposal of resolution draft was
submitted before the f2f meeting so that it could get approval of
constituency members. That time, it was the only one principle of our
decision procedure.

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr