[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN committee recommends voting restrictions,fewer At-Large di rectors

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Aug 29 12:02:16 CEST 2001

Let's be careful here.

Members present in Yokohama voted for the resolution.  Did we hold an
online vote of the constituency after Yokohama?  Even if we did hold
an online vote (really, did we?) the result can be a position of the
constituency without being consensus.

Note, I am in favor of the nine/nine division, I voted as such in
Yokohama, I just don't want to hear a repeat of the post Yokohama
discussion on our internal process: please!

Thanks,

Adam