[Ncuc-af] How to support you to participate?

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Tue Feb 11 21:19:28 CET 2020

Ben,

As a first note, I would suggest that original (first) e-mails or any new thread be written in at least French and English (Google translator could help well on this…) Then most of the members could get the message from the beginning but are free to choose to answer in English as the default communication language….What do you think? I volunteer to make English to French translations for those who might need it.

Secondly, after this e-mail thread reaches a steady state and we have a rough idea of the issues, we could organize a survey to refine them with a specific list of questions….. It would be good to reach out to people individually to ensure massive participation (NCUC Africa website has the list or Maryam could help)

Thirdly, we could systematically cross post topics or issues from NCSG into this list but with a narrower scope (adding message that targets our concerns), so that we could simulate participation and come up with a strong position on important issues.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

(Ekue) Farell FOLLY
GNSO Councillor