[Ncuc-af] How to support you to participate?

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:23:56 CET 2020

Thanks for initiating this communique Ben,

It is very critical that we know what challenges or barrries exist to
participation of members so that we can start conceptualising capacity
building initiatives that will improve contributions in community work.

For now, I would say simplification of issues dealt with, as opposed to the
traditional method of emails with ample of link to documents would help a
lot.

Thato Mfikwe.