[Ncuc-af] How to support you to participate?

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:30:55 CET 2020

Dear Members,
Good day and I hope your week is going well.

Following NCUC-Africa monthly call, members on the Skype call discussed the
limitations to participation on the mailing list for African region members.

Will it be possible for members on this list kindly share the peculiar
challenges limiting your participation in the current policy development
processes?

Kindly be liberal in sharing your thoughts.

We hope to compile responses and explore the ways to address these issues.

Kind regards,
Benjamin
NCUC Africa -EC