[Ncuc-af] NCUC in AIS 2018 (Online radio station)

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 01:14:13 CET 2018

Dear Thato,
This is an excellent idea and thank you elaborating on the idea. I had read
about it in passing but now I can see a clearer picture. Africa can make do
with this medium, as you said we can start online radio and in no time move
to the conventional radio. It will help increase African audience
participation  in ICANN and other IG platforms.

I am committed and willing to lend my resources to the cause.

All the best,
Benjamin