[Ncuc-af] Fwd: NCSG Webinar on GDPR and Whois Privacy on Friday, 02 March 2018, at 1400 UTC

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:00:33 CET 2018

So what are the issues we intend to take forward because from my side would primarily understanding the impact of GDPR on the wider community, how it affects access to information, openess of the internet and privacy implications.
Thanks.
Thato Mfikwe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> Date: 01/03/2018  16:34  (GMT+02:00) To: Ncuc-af <ncuc-af at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: [Ncuc-af] Fwd: NCSG Webinar on GDPR and Whois Privacy on Friday, 02 March 2018, at 1400 UTC
Dear NCUC Africa members,

A very important webinar tomorrow.