[Ncuc-af] Fwd: [council] ICANN61 GNSO Policy Briefing Available for Download

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:46:30 CET 2018

Dear colleagues,

This has been shared on the NCSG list but wanted to bring this to you.

If you are coming to PR next month, this document will help you know more
about our ongoing policy work and other initiatives. Even if you are not
coming and want to learn about what we do at the GNSO, please do take time
to go through the policy briefing.

Do not hesitate if you have any question. And I look forward to meeting the
Africa group in San Juan.

Regards,
Arsene

*============*

Dear All,

On behalf of the GNSO Team, I am happy to report that the GNSO Policy
Briefing for ICANN61 is now available for download at
http://go.icann.org/gnsobriefing

If you prefer to download individual sections, you can do so by visiting
this page <http://go.icann.org/policybriefing>. The policy briefing is
intended to facilitate your preparation for ICANN61 – if you have any
comments and/or suggestions on how we can further facilitate your
preparation, let me know.

Please feel free to share the link with your respective groups and anyone
else that may be interested. If you have a twitter account, you may also
retweet this post to help spread the word: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO
/status/968135591580794882.

Happy reading!

Best Regards,