[Ncuc-af] Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Very important! 21Feb 1st NCUC Policy Course Webinar

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Wed Feb 21 23:14:33 CET 2018

Dear All,

The first NCUC Policy Course webinar has just ended and was very rich in term of contents, discussions and attendance. I would like to invite those who were unable to attend, to join the second course to be held on 23 feb 13 UTC. Even if you are not planning to attend the course physically inn Puerto Rico, you can do everything online. The more members we have who speak the same language (method, framework) when it comes to policy, the better !

Inn addition, for those who haven’t yet completed the survey that Ines shared earlier please do so at : http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ef40e9udjdes2me8/_tmp/questions <http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ef40e9udjdes2me8/_tmp/questions>

Best Regards
@__f_f__

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head