[Ncuc-af] Endorsemnt for Elections

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:46:51 CEST 2017

Hello Arsene et al.

you all got what is my mind. Either Yolanda or Ines I support them and hope
they will accept the nomination.

It is a good idea that we start discussing  about nomination in the future
especially when it comes to African seat !

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.