[Membership-affairs] Sending a reminder email to fill the NCUC survey

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Mar 24 09:21:57 CET 2015

Hmmm….Walid I’m wondering if it wouldn’t be more effective if you wrote a para rationale saying this was prompted by community discussions on list and the efforts of volunteers to help other volunteers etc, rather than saying "We hope you would recognize the effort exerted,” which could be read as sort of finger wagging….?

BD

  ICANN, www.ncuc.org