[Membership-affairs] Dismal survey response rates

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:18:04 CET 2015

Thanks Stefania for catching those errors. It's amazing how everyone
missed them until now :)

I've removed the duplicate entry but left the EC option as it
shouldn't be a problem to have people answering. Maybe EC folks have
some interesting things to say :)

As for analysis, I surely hope we'll do some regression analysis but
only if we have at a high enough response rate. So far, we only have
21.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD