[Membership-affairs] Dismal survey response rates

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 11 16:52:37 CET 2015

Don't despair, we are all slow off the mark (I havent filled it out, and
will probably require 3 reminders, that is pretty much standard).  I
think it is a good idea to get Maryam to send it out, you are probably
right about the filters....some people only read their filtered files
once a week.
cheers Stephanie