[Membership-affairs] Seeking your feedback on a membership engagement survey

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 30 15:46:04 CET 2015

I think it is a good point, but also a subtle one.  I don't, in my
capacity at ICANN, represent any one organization....certainly not my
UNI, not any of the orgs whose advisory board I sit on, etc etc. However
as a representative of civil society I spend most of my time
communicating with it, dealing with issues, and being an evangelist of a
sort for privacy and transparency issues.  I think somehow it would be
interesting, if difficult, to figure out who gets fed from the
activities of our civil society reps.  If I keep 5 otherwise preoccupied
civil society organizations briefed on what is going on at ICANN, that
info is important.
Stephanie