[Membership-affairs] Seeking your feedback on a membership engagement survey

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Jan 29 14:13:13 CET 2015

Hi Walid,

Great survey. Thanks for coming up with it.

I’m wondering if it might also be useful to get some insight on what drew members to join NCUC in the first place. I’m thinking a free-text question allowing them to put in responses that indicate what they were hoping to achieve or get out of being members of and engaging with CS in the GNSO/ICANN.

Another question may be how much time (per week or per month) members are willing to spend working on NCUC issues.

A final suggestion would be a question asking for the level of awareness of gTLD policy and policy development, and wether it would be desirable to increase this level of awareness (although this is somewhat covered by question 7).

Thanks again.

Amr