[Membership-affairs] {SPAM} Re: [NCUC-EC] point on the membership survey

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:39:33 CET 2015

Thanks Amr,

This is quite useful. I would rather keep all WGs even if you aren't sure
are active. I'll just change the question than to working groups that are
related to GNSO so as to remain factually correct. As for the name of the
review committee. That's the way it appears on the official page here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/projects-list.pdf. But upon checking the
link, it looks like the name you provide is the active one. So it makes
sense to change it to that name.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD