[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] point on the membership survey

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:20:44 CET 2015

My guess is that the question intends to determine how much time is
dedicated(with concentration) for remote based NCSG/NCUC meeting? If that
is it then I suggest we make it clearer, the following could help:

Q8. How much time(hr) do you dedicate to actively participate in NCUC/NCSG
meetings (online)? (optional)

 Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.