[Membership-affairs] [NCUC-EC] point on the membership survey

Walid ALSAQAF walid.al-saqaf at oru.se
Tue Feb 17 22:52:57 CET 2015

Thanks João,

I don't see much of a difference, but if that makes understanding the
question better, then why not...

What do others think? Any other comments to the survey before sending it to
Maryam for distribution?

Shall I send out the questionnaire by the end of this week provided that
there are no more changes?

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf, PhD