[Membership-affairs] Survey results

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:59:03 CEST 2015

Dear MAT members,

I have removed the public link I sent earlier and have instead put a
PDF file for offline viewing and also removed the answers to the first
and second questions (name and email) for privacy reasons.

Find the PDF file here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mAtpcLlTBBaFNDWE5EdEsyLWc/view

Best.
Sincerely,